Monday 9 May 2011

Harijadi Si Kurus Tapi Hensem

Kehkehkeh kalaulah boleh ku dermakan daging & lemak2 di badanku, sure si kurus tapi hensem nih dah exceed 20kg hehe

Kurus atau sedang2 aje atau berisi atau bambam, it doesn't matter to me coz you're my little hero, you're my little sunshine, you're my everything.

2 weeks ago, I was so proud when I saw you snorkelling on your own as it shows how much you've grown up from being the grab-whoever-next-to-you-boy to one who carries himself with more confidence and courage the cowardly dog. To some people, that's nothing but to me it's an achievement on its own.



When I wrote this piece, he's lying on my bed, listening to 'I can't smile without you' over and over again...he loves it

and I love him.

Happy 9th Birthday MuhammadHaniffRashdan

2 comments:

Mrs.NZ said...

happy bday Adan (eh betul kan panggil camtu?)Happy Mother's Day juga.

wah..shopping yek kat spore? :)

Tukang Campak said...

ye Aunty, leh panggil saya Adan. TQ

Arini tak shopping, fenat amek gambar :P duit nak simpan nak labur tempat lain nxt mth hehe