Saturday 14 May 2011

Simbah asid is not kewl bro...

It got onto my nerves, finally

Bila baca paper pasal kes2 yang lepas, aku rasa macam..apa kes mamat ni, main simbah-simbah camni, Mesia x celebrate LoyKratong la bro...

Benda ni dah lama jugakla and keep on happening until the latest case yesterday. Happened in WangsaMaju which is too close for comfort. I started to feel uneasy & it doesn't feel safe anymore to walk around KL. As you know, I am one who walks around KL, I normally take public transport and go places on foot.

As I said, it finally got onto my nerves when I was told that 2 of the victims are my opismate's sister-in-law (Puduraya case) while another one is the younger sister of my SIL's bestfriend (Titiwangsa case).

We do not know when/where/how disaster would strike, so keep your eyes open so that you wouldn't be part of the statistics or at least you could help the authority to nab this psycho guy.

Selain itu, dia juga telah mencemarkan nama baik sebuah kapcai bernama EX5.

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

setuju. aku pun bila nak turun tetengah KL, takut noks. seram. giler la mamat tu. bengang betol!

Tukang Campak said...

Harap2 cepat la kena tangkap. Last Fri la bdk dept aku cite psl SIL dia, sib baik SIL dia ada mineral water kt tgn tu pun byk hari gak kt ICU...meremang2 aku jap.