Sunday 8 May 2011

Mother's Day with One Unhappy Mother

I gotta leave them kids for few days, leaving for Sing-ka-poh via KLIA around 4.30pm on official trip.

Since all of them was on long leave last month for KK trip, we decided that none will follow. We might be going down again during Nov school hols, so that's considered as justified.

Yesterday, we had an early birthday celebration for Adan coz I won't be around on Monday. I bought him the usual present. Another LEGOCity set, kali ni yang polis pulak. He wanted to complete his coast guard collection but there was none. Gotta check from other outlets as I would love to buy him the coast guard chopper and land transports, cool jeep with stretcher and all. Me likeyyy....(confession : i love lego, now & forever, TQ to my abah who introduced me to the blocks since I was a baby)

To all of you who deserved to be called 'Mother'..Happy Mother's Day from KLIA with tears love ...

No comments: