Friday 15 February 2008

Memory Lane : Kertas Jawapan

Agak2...korang ingat lagi tak kertas ni ?? Haha I found this while doing some housekeeping. How I treasure those moments. I think I smuggled this out from the exam hall after the last paper. Network kot...

I should whack that paper on somebody's head because I used that to do some camourflage. That somebody copied my answers while me playing innocent and this paper help me in the process...I'm quite good at that.

For those who forgot, that 'D' alphabet is to avoid prepared answers being taken into exam hall, so every session, answer sheets with different alphabet will be distributed.

My posting will double when I have too many things to handle. I need a break. So, from time to time I will do some walking-down-memory-lane entry.

3 comments:

ikan said...

kenapa daku tak penah perasan pon ada huruf2 cenggitu?

Tukang Campak said...

ko jiwa murni, x pikir nak ngelat2, aku ada kepentingan sbb nak cover line, tu kena ambik tau !!

ikan said...

tu la baguihnya berkawan ngan pn asmidah! semuanya murni.....

wendu mid ah.....