Thursday 7 February 2008

Another Hantaran

I am honored to be given chances to gubah some hantaran majlis tunang for sweet lady Su, my friend's younger sis. Her majlis was during CNY weekend, unfortunately I can't make it since it was held in Trg. No balik kg trip this time around.

Though it was given to me 1 week earlier, I can't do it during weekdays, so hafta wait till weekend. But still, it was hard coz dear hubby was away attending teambuilding in Club Med Cherating (envy envy) and I need to handle little soldiers on my own. So, I spent 1 sleepless night to finish it. I did it. Yayy...

Doing the ribbon flower for all items was very easy but the hard part is to transform those gifts into shapes. Klu la benda tu kertas, sure dah lunyai aku lipat, kelepet, simpul bagai hahaha. This is the ribbon flowers for all items.

I like her lapik dulang very much, ready-made so I can go easy on the hantaran itself. Suka rama-rama.... And really hope that she will like it.


Lapik dulang, sweet kan ?


Kain untuk baju melayu


Towel - front view


Towel - rear view


Sampin songket


Kotak kek


Kotak sweets


Kain pelikat - the hardest to do

Kepada cik Su yang berdarah manis, jaga diri till the BIG DAAAYYYYYY..... To her sis, Ezzah, selamat mengsponsorkan diri hahaha

No comments: