Monday 25 February 2008

The Barney Phase

My little girl is now having her Barney phase, just to capture the moment. I bought that after she kept on pointing to Barney's item wherever we went. And she knows what she really want. Lately, that very gay-colored Barney keeps her company. BTW, we never exposed her to Barney stuffs not even in ASTRO.

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

Sidetrack : Adan & Along phrase >> kecik kenot , si kecik Hannah,

4 comments:

ikan said...

alahai tangkap syahdu tidor golek2 ngan barney gitu...
iman golek ngan 'kapa kebang' aci?

Hanum said...

ohh.. very the comel babymu ituss. My Hanna has passed that barney phase... now is into the Spongebob thingy... tak koser la nak nengok menatang kuning tuhh...

Tukang Campak said...

Kapa kebang hahaha comel !!

itu spongebob ada kureng kiut sket, cabby perries ?? hehe jenuh translate.

Itu barney sudah cedera parah mlm tadi. Ada anak member berebut tarik2 sampai terburai isi perut. Huhu sib baik sempat blog kehkeh Cian Hannah...

Anonymous said...

hahaha... hannah ngan barney but barney dh sakit tenat sampai terburai isi perut? huhuhu... cian... tp mana rambut hannah? sampai la ke lum tumbuh? nk nengok haifa, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/16963172@N04/