Friday 15 February 2008

One Messy House

Those who are regular at our house will notice that the kids have load and load of toys. Recently I've sorted out some which they rarely played with and put it in boxes to be set aside. And that boxes remain there.

So what I had in mind is to sort it again and give it to rumah anak yatim around Gombak. Especially those yang ada baby & toddler since they are the one who will benefit most. Gradually, I will try to make it as a family affair so my kids will realise how lucky they are to have what they have now.

I'm putting it in here so that, if you think you wanna join me we can make this a success.
BTW, Hannah loves Lego very much, she can build her own blocks now but until she's big enough, we'll only buy Duplo series.

2 comments:

Hanum said...

satu usaha murni... teruskan bersama anak2.. oohh.. how i wish i can join...

ikan said...

baguih la...
well, since Iman didn't have much toys to chip in, we pray that this usaha murni will succeed