Tuesday 26 June 2007

The day that I made CupPiEs

Yeehaaa...to my dear friend, Dd, you're my inspiration. Hehe at last setelah sekian lama barang + bahan kek aku terperuk dlm cabinet, akhirnya aku gagahkan diri untuk menggodek and made my very 1st cuppies when the clock is ticking past midnight.

I cheated on the cake part, I use the ready-mix, local brand Nona, instead of my regular Devil's Choc. So we just need some water, butter and eggs. The mix turned out to be a bit watery and me just decided to pop it into my loyal Pensonic oven and see what's the outcome. It came out perfect and moist.

Fresh from the oven
While for the frosting, I took a recipe from Wilton's site and the result was not to my liking. Super sweet but it got the body, maintain jek. I'll get a new recipe that use less sugar. Dd...any frosting tips ?

The kids hopped in and can't get enuff of the topping/icing. I let them decorate their own cup. We love every moment of it except the post-baking cleaning. So here we go...

My lil' kitchen helpers

Now you can feast your eyes on my super sweet moist cuppies. Made in Gombak. This batch we decided to play with only 1 color that is pink. Adan was asking for blue and green since I have it in stock but maybe next time.

These are...

my very 1st...

cuppies...

and I'm...

PrOuD of myself

1 comment:

ikan said...

humang ai...siap ada swirl2 gitu..jeles banget ni!!
keep up baking!!