Monday 2 July 2007

An event-FULL Saturday

That day, I had more than I can handle. Dalam banyak2 Saturday, THAT SATURDAY lah :

~ Hanis sekolah, got gotong royong and amek report card.
~ Babah kena kerja sebab MEGA client nak test sistem diorang
~ Adan got his 1st Sports Carnival kat UIA
~ My sis kena balik Trg
~ My BIL kena pi Sabah

Luckily : My brother was not working that day and my SIL was still around (she got a kenduri in Kelantan) and my new babysitter was ever willing to offer her kindness. Alhamdulillah

So Babah sent Hanis to school, nobody attended the gotong royong. Sorry cikgu. Me and my SIL went to UIA for Adan's event. Since his event (event no.10) x start2, around 11-ish, my bro came to pick me up and we went to Hanis's school. Naik motor lagi cepat sbb area tu parking payah nak cari.

By the time we finished with the report card thingy, my SIL sms-ed saying Adan's event is about to start. So, I told the brother to carry us to UIA instead of home. Initial plan was that, we get Hanis to change her uniform first and get the car. Lucky for Hanis, she got her 1st experienced riding a bike, the real one. So jakun hehe tersengih all the way to the stadium.

Managed to catch Adan in action, Memimpin Si Buta, he was good, ran like mad with his partner, but the last couple had their 'heavy' moment. Pity the partner, he had to drag his tembam partner all the way and the RED team grabbed the 3rd place. Babah was sad that he missed the son's first event. You know la kan, the son is one special kid, never tested physical wise. Even my PIL kept on saying "No need to go laa..". Aiyoh...he's not that fragile la.

Balik singgah makan sup kat Tmn Melati and pickup Hannah. Balik sumer tergolek dog. Penat siot. The heat, fuhh unbearable. Everybody was chugging on the drinks and end up bloating. Burrp...

Tapi dlm penat2 petang tu sempat lagi merempit pegi Pandan Indah. Ada org nak sponsor handphone hehe budget given around RM1k tapi aku amek yang RM650 jek hehe, yang lebey nanti boleh channel tmpt lain. Aci gitu ?

My new baby (mine is black)

No comments: