Friday 15 June 2007

LCCT in Sepang or Seremban ?



Our trip to LCCT started a bit late, but we’re sure we can manage that and arrive on time for check-in and some drama airmata. We rode in 2 cars, my SIL aka Aciq drove my MIL, Bibik, Hannah (sleeping in gendong ) and luggage. However, our next long journey to Terengganu for much needed vacation in Pulau Redang have to start a bit late (after 2pm) due to some ‘technical error’. My SIL missed the KLIA exit !! OMG…Considering that she’s the one who frequented the route almost every other month, I just can’t believe when she said that she’s heading Seremban !! The best part is that, check-in counter is closing in 20 minutes time. Gosh !! The hubby was clearly upset and I avoided talking to him for fear that he mistaken me for the sister, kang aku plak kena bambu hehe. I talked to the officer and managed to hold a passenger boarding, but he said that luggage will have to be sent by courier. That’s impossible according to Bibik. To cut the story short, they didn’t make it and we (hubby) spent another RM320 for a flight scheduled at 4.30pm. Apart from that, the SIL had to endure the brothers fury and she got to pay the price by staying there and ensure that Bibik board the plane safely. Kesian mak, they have to find a spot to lepak for another 4 hours. Sakit pinggang orang tua tu..

Discovery : McDonalds Hotcake is HOT HOT HOT, I like….it is so soft and gebu, the kids love it so much. Since I tapau the pancake, they put it in a Styrofoam container that looks like a tray with a cover, mmm nice packaging. It has 3 medium size pancakes, accompanied by 2 mini-tubs of butter and one larger tub of golden syrup. We were too busy eating and I totally had no mood to snap any pix. Will do it later. The downside of it : It costs me RM 9++ for 3 medium size pancakes, maybe the container cost half the price. Maybe…

No comments: