Friday 15 June 2007

Wisana Redang - Day 2

After breakfast, the brood hit the water while waiting for our snorkeling trip to Marine Park. Pepagi lagi dah dah siap ngan swimsuit. Luckily we got Aciq and Che Nik (my sis), they were my nannies.

x sabar2 to hit the water and sand

We left the beach a bit late to avoid peak hour rush i.e. 9am. Upon reaching the area, umang aiii….gila ramai org. It reminds me of the scene in Titanic when all the bodies floating in a freezing ocean ehehe except that this one wearing colorful jacket, alive and kicking.


On the boat to Marine Park

Abg Asang took the kids one at a time, and taught them how to snorkel, equipped with the goggle and roti to feed the fish. I pulled my courage to put on the snorkeling gear and said my prayer. For those who don’t know : I’m phobia to open water (sea, river, huge longkang, flood) TQ. So, I held onto my SIL’s like never before. She’s a diver, so I put my life in her hand !!! FYI, I had my life-jacket on kakkaka!! I’m sure she’ll laughing at me for panicking after my leg was pulled under the water. I was in the water for less than 10 minutes before I started to feel suffocated and asked her to pull me to the nearest tangga. You can laugh at me too...


Adan had his share of snorkeling with Pakcik Asang

Babah had his historic moment, he snorkled to the famous shipwreck with his sister and halfway thru he abandoned the life-jacket and swam back to the shore. He saw a giant garoupa there and he kept on telling the same story and I have to keep my ears shut !! Just kidding, good for you Yang, I’m proud of my hubby. We went back to Wisana and had our lunch, and the kids refused to stop burning themselves. Let them be lah. Next agenda of the day is Long Beach. I told hubby I surrendered and used Hannah as an excuse. It works everytime. Sorry little one, mommy used you once too often lately.

While waiting for our boat

I love this shot (and the guy..)

Jeng Jeng so this is Abg Asang the owner

While they hopped onto the boat I comfort myself by doing the ‘wifey’ things until I fell asleep with Hannah only to be awoken by hubby to join them again on the beach. X reti penat ke budak2 ni ? But, I’m so proud of Hanis and Adan. How 2 very penakut kids are now very comfortable even with a chest deep water. Some said, it was nothing since the had their jacket on, but for those who knew them well, it was an ACHIEVEMENT.

Both of them doing the showing off

To end the post, I would like to present to you, Miss Hannah Raudah a.k.a Miss Makan Pasir or is it Miss Jiwang Karat, another shot that I think is the best, but it doesn't do justice to the crystal clear water because of the timing (nak Maghrib aoredi). We'll comeback for more shots..


The day ended early for them kids. Haaa..sapa suruh main dari pagi sampai senja. Seriously, they just stopped for lunch, even kuih cik mek molek had to be served on the beach. Both of them can't help but fell asleep on dinner. We (my sis ekceli) sent them to bed. Our dinner was one heavy dinner. They served BBQ, fresh fish and squid as well some chicwings. Since my SIL can access the kitchen she even sent some squid to be 'celup tepung'ed by the cook. Sluuurp. Not only that, we were treated with a breathtaking view of moonlight on the horizon. Psst !! We missed the sunrise this time around.

No comments: