Tuesday 14 August 2007

Waiting for The DAY rumored to be

My previous job requires me to be out of the office. I was an IT auditor in one of the main industry in the country. I opted out due to my nose-diving interest in the job. I’m no longer in love with it. Putus sudah kasih sayang...

Sounds like I’ve resigned, nope. I’m still in the same department. I asked for a transfer and managed to stay in the office and doing ‘boring’ and ‘non-core’ tasks. The hell with them, my motivation shoots the sky and I’m more than happy to do what I’m doing now. The satisfaction level is also sky high. What more do I need for myself ? Selfish you said ? I donch care...

But rumors reached me that I may be ‘unseated’ (this job can make my butt bigger, u know) from this position and re-assign to the previous job which I’m not willing to.

I want to stay but the management can always decide on my ‘fate’. My personal interest is so minor compared to the dept’s one. They’re short-handed. Number of juniors overwhelmed the seniors due to the recent recruitment and also the fact that seniors are leaving make things even worse. Too many factors contributed to the ‘trend’.

Pray for me guys. IF and ONLY IF, I need to resume the previous job, I will HAVE TO accept and do my best, but for now I can see myself leaving my used-to-be-heaven’s department as well IF things don’t change.

No comments: