Wednesday 15 August 2007

Help Yourself to My Early Lunch

This is my typical lunch, mind you, TYPICAL beb, bukan once in a while....then how to maintain below 50kg body ?? Dah la exercise = ZERO. Biasa la guna housewifey mentality, kerja2 rumah tu dah bakar beribu2 lemon of calories. True or not...true but some body parts will suffer la...tummy tuck urgently needed hahahah

I'm now rehersing on how to say 'Nasi separuh ye...!!', so for now still penuh but reciprocate that with heaps of vege, normally half the plate full of vege or ulam.

Satu lauk of the day, favorite would be ayam masak merah, sembilang masak cili, daging masak hitam. I can eat the same food for the rest of my life. Boring huh ? Another lauk sampingan will be something that I can hirup or eat without nasi, this one I chose siput sedut lala. or could be tomyam

Accompanied by drink, iced one. No ice no go. My very very bad habit is that I don't drink plain water. Hot cold warm or any species of plain water. I can go on without it for a week or more. Definitely need to change.

If you notice there is a packet of bun next to my plate, that one falls under Dessert category

And I had those at 11am++, not today

1 comment:

ikan said...

u go girl!!!!
tadi ingat nak call hang nak ajak lunch (kes penat,tension buat kerja, hampir siap, nak reward diri sendiri) tgk2 jam dah kul 1++. aci?
last2 sorang2 turun cafe,penuh giler, tapau, makan sorang2 kat pantry..i hate my life!!!!
esok free?