Wednesday 22 August 2007

I Love Them Practical Innovators

I found this recently after looking for it since Hanis was born, at that time ada kat internet je, kena shipping, x baloi la plak. Bila dah jumpa tu haaaa..bukan 1, macam2 brand la pulak. I bought this one for Hannah

Bila dia nampak jek she will do her mammmamamamamam and angguk2 as a yes.

But the suction pad did not suck like it is supposed to be, so Hannah can actually move and slide the bowl to the edge and it latches. My fault for not checking. The pad can be removed from the bowl. Anyways, it still serves the purpose until Hannah decided to ignore the food and play with it.

This is how I 'detach' Hannah from me every night. She had dinner at babysitter's house but she can always have a 2nd helping with us. I'll 'park' her in her baby chair and that will give me ample time for other house chores. To prevent 'mega mess' on the floor, I'll put an old newspaper under the chair. The chair is another good investment, we bought that for merely RM20 and it lasted for 5 years (provided that u clean it everytime after use) and years to go.

No comments: