Tuesday 10 July 2007

Pre-Melaka Trip

or shud i call the place Malacca ? hehe

24hrs EARLIER

I was in Phileo Damans@ra fighting my droopy eyes listening to mamat vendor babbling bout their new risk aware IP-Asses. Had to snatch my colleague C0ke to refresh. Later went to Semua Haus to get some wedding stuffs, mana lagi..S@yang U la.

Meanwhile, my family had to wait 4 us at the masjid since the normal route to our house was blocked by khemah kenduri. We left the kids with them to get baking stuffs plak. What with this wedding & baking stuffs u might ask. Actually, aku gatal tangan nak menyumbang 1 dulang hantaran. Patutnya order jek the cupcakes tapi last minute the baker x available due to personal reason. No choice, had to do it myself. Masa tu la baru nak hias kotak hantaran bagai, nak bake lagi nak pack brg lagi and the wedding was on Sat morning hahaha. To add to the kelamkabutness, Hannah decided to cry her lungs out in the early morning for i-don't know-how-long. That's my 1st experience with a colic-like cry that left everyone on their toes.

The cut the story short , I managed to run around to get things, singgah for 'berinai' session, bake the cupcakes, decorate it (Dd, thx for the cheeese cream idea, the swirls not as nice as buttercream but the taste was heaven), decorate the kotak hantaran from scratch, pack the bag, do laundry and pressing, console Hannah, clear the sink, fold some clothes, check my sister's supporting docs bla bla before sunrise. The only thing that I missed = SLEEP.

The DAY

We went to the wedding for free lunch and after bergambar amek syarat dgn pengantin, we left for Melaka in 2 cars. As usual, we will stop at any Petronas that has a big Mesra outlet to buy titbits. The damage estimated RM20++. It sucks that I can't reload my Sentuh & Pergi OTC and the ATM decided to shut itself on me.

No comments: