Tuesday 17 July 2007

The Legacy : NILA

NILA

I dont noe what do they call it in english, dye ? cannot be...those who know can help me with the vocab.

So, why suddenly talking about this blue liquid ? I thought that my routine of nila-ing all my white garments (once in a while) is as a NORMAL one until someone laughed at me when I told them that I was busy doing it during the weekend.

Hey...white shirts deserve a nila, ok !! No ??

People, do you still nila all your white garments ? Please tell me you that you do....because shops are still selling bottles of it (or the block - this one kena tapis maa)

Never mind if you don't, I will keep this legacy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ezzah
aku still nila but not white t-shirt ok. telekung yes. later once bdk2 sekolah, baju sekolah they all.

btw, just to let u know my MIL is in coma. since last saturday. fully supported by life support machine. according to medical opinion, her brain is already dead. may be tonite we will unplug the machine. pray for her pls.

ikan said...

same here...only for telekung!
white t-shirt nope! not even for baby iman's whitey2...takut harmful to his skin.

ezz, salam to izam, hope korang bersabar dengan dugaan ini.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...yg aku religiously nila = baju skolah la. Itu pun x to the point nampak 'biru'nya...just to maintain the white-ness.

t-shirts aku basuh ngan Vanish tu pun x la putih sbb in d end rinse ngan unfiltered 'Gombak' water.