Thursday 5 July 2007

Latest casualty at Iset@n

I had another casualty yesterday, at ISETAN KLCC.

Went there to get some bottle cap for Hannah. I lost them once too many times. The babysitter mentioned it again yesterday and I HAVE to find it no matter what. Does it sounds like an excuse ? No, right ? To get the cap I need to buy the whole pack which consist Dome cap + Screw cap + Travel base.

2 sets of this in one pack priced at RM25.90 !! So gurls who need Avent's bottle accesories, you can come and have a look at my stocks. I have lots of teats size 1 & 2, screw caps and travel bases to share.

But that was not a casualty, that's a necessity. The casualty part came right after that.

I started my wandering at ESPRIT, belek itu belek ini and stumbled upon a stack of purses + wallets. Mmmmm...why not ? I've been looking for a small purse instead of the long lady's purse. Senang masuk sling bag. Found 1 but later when hubby joined in, he said NOOOOOOO....that was ugly according to his standard. I like the NUBUX but again, he's the paymaster, my beloved banker $$$$ bling bling

We checked the boutique out but they're out of stock. So went back to Iset@n and settled for this :



No comments: