Tuesday 10 July 2007

Post Melaka Trip

Sampai rumah dlm 8pm. Sungguh letih sekali. Called my brother to buy some nasi briyani ayam madu. We chomped on dinner and less than 1 hour everybody ‘scattered’ around the living areas and soon followed by few versions of snores.

But mother being a mother can’t help but took the opportunity to do post-traveling laundry while none of the brood clinging to her knees. And tomorrow is Monday a.k.a schoolday. Luckily we decided to get an off day or else I’ll die standing. First thing first, iron all the school uniforms which came about 25 pieces. Masak bubur for Hannah since we have to send her to babysitter after lunch. Checked on Hanis’s timetable, replenished her stationeries, sharpened all her pencils and color pencils. Prepare stok baju budak2 nak bawak pegi rumah nenek & babysitter.

Both of the elder were so happy that Babah was the one who send them off to school that morning which is a rare occasion. Hannah even followed us to Adan’s school before I drop her off at babysitter’s place. Our plan was to bring my family to Laksa Shack in Alpha Angle after sekolah agama around 10.30. Tok Wan is to pickup the 2nd and let him stay over at Tok Wan’s place. We did it. Came back rushing Hanis for her sesi petang. Rush rush rush is the theme of the day.

Both of us went out again, but this time around only 2 of us. We have some naughty plan in mind but decided that Transformers is above all. So, we rushed to the nearest cinema, KLCC la…to catch the earliest show that we can get.

My oh my, I think I watched the movie ternganga from the moment Decepticons made their appearance. And Shia LaBeouf (Sam) was nerdly hilarious. I like the scene whereby all the Autobots trying to hide from Sam’s father. Watch Bumblebee doing the crawling…hehe so cute. I watched the cartoon series religiously when I was a kid and that got me into trouble with some boys who keep on teasing me and saying that I should go play doll and masak2. Don’t be surprise that me and hubby still watching some of the series esp. Justice League. Hidup superheroes hehehe . BTW I hate it when Bumblebee became Camaro because it shud be a VW Beetle hence the cute-ness.

Later, dinner served at my MIL’s place and as her usual ‘takdak apa’ means at least 4-5 dishes. So we had gulai ayam, sup daging, ikan goreng, ikan kering Sabah, masak lemak kuning lobak putih, kacang botol goreng belacan, telur dadar. That’s was the ‘takdak apa’ standard.

No comments: