Tuesday 24 July 2007

There we go again...

Last Sat, went to see our paediatrician for Hannah's MMR jap and brought along the brother as requested by her during our last visit. Hanis got her Kem Bestari Solat, the finale.

The Dr said that Adan is not healing well and need another shot of monitoring, as expected hehe. She want him to be fully healed before he's 7 y.o. He still have the wheezing sound and you can feel the vibration when he's breathing. So we went back with a bag full of his medication enough for 2 months until next visit. Now I need to recall where do I put his aero chamber. Think think

Kesian my little boy but better do it now or else he will carry it for lifetime. That's bronchopneumonia. Lucky for us he never had an asthma attack, just some refuse-to-go phlegm and coughing here and there.

So Ampang Puteri, here we come...every 2 months and to my HR, here's my GL request...hehe.

No comments: