Thursday 28 October 2010

Not that I don't care

I rarely blog about what's happening around, latest news and all. I read almost all online newspapers local & foreign and alternative media. EVERYDAY. But I dont blog about it.

Reason being, I dont want my blog to receive visitors yang sesat while searching for these news. This blog still appear in Go0gle search and if it hits the right keyword, this blog can appear as the top result but to do that will require some knowledge about my life. I even changed name of places or replace 'O' with '0' (zero), 'i' with '1' to avoid Google crawlies from dragging my blog into their result page. I'm no NuffNan9 blogger :)

But today, I do feel like blogging about the news esp about the wrath of Gunung Merap1. We'll see whether I got the energy to do it.

Till then, have a good day everyone, it's Thursday and Friday is a coming :)

No comments: