Wednesday 27 October 2010

Of Forum & Books

Attend a whole day forum in Mandarin 0riental, not expecting to receive tons of hardcover books. My luck, I was given a copy of book on takaful & re-takaful that was launched before lunch. F.O.C. It will cost me close to RM100 if I were to buy from bookstore. Luv Luv

End of session, I changed my heels for a flat pump (lucky I had it in my canvas bag) cause I have to literally drag the bags which were full & heavy with books. I loike. Tu pun aku x pi mana2 booth to collect souvenirs or whatnot, else mau aku sort & throw other contents.

Ku heret, ku seret kaki kembangku until I i found a place called Kin0kuniya :) Tak serik...grabbed another 2 books and some stationeries while waiting for boifren. Dinner. Sembang. Rempit. Bath. Blog. Tired.

Ready to start my daily reading rituals like before.

End of day.

No comments: