Wednesday 30 June 2010

Oopss.. no honk, no hi, no ring ring

If you happen to see this car having typical lady driver symptoms or moving ever so slowly and cautiously on the road, please ignore.

No honk
No pass by and angkat tangan
No ring ring 'eh, ko nak gi mana ?'
No cursing or giving me middle finger

Coz the one who's driving will focus on her duty which is to drive wakakaka 

Warning need to be issued coz this car will be driven by it's legal owner out from its comfort zone. The 'other driver' had driven this car to so many places before, so if you had seen it somewhere out of Gombak before, chances are, the driver = my boifren. 

Another warning, the lady driver had yet to test the roundabout, when I said roundabout..I'm talking about one in Jln Kuching to Jln Duta and Jln Pahang. Parking nan sempit like in C4 juga blom test. That will be tested when I panjangkan langkah. For now it's gonna be PJ. Soon it will be everywhere...

Nota kaki kembang : I think I'm doing fine so far, my sisters wanted to follow me sending kids to Kumon. Motip ? Nak tgk aku drive in case aku duk tegak tak sandar2 and bwk mcm kura2. End-up kecewa..haha

6 comments:

Amir Syafiqah said...

Kenapa pakai plat Perlis Zie? Leh geng ngan aku la.. RE

Tukang Campak said...

Hehe aku lupa nak blog psl sejarah keter ni...

RJ tu kan nama aku. So mmg dari kecik aku tunggu plet ni keluar, since aku djh 5 sbb masa tu bapak aku sibuk2 nak beli plet JBM tapi x dapat so aku tnya dia ada tak keter yg plet start dgn R, so dia educate la aku dgn plet2 keter setiap negeri dan aku pon mula la verangan...sekian tima kasih

idasm said...

cayalah Zie, berjaya dpt plat yg penuh makna. agok2 bilalah aku nok jerepok ngan keter ni.. hehe.. teringin gok ni!

en_me said...

sonoknyerr kete baru tewww.. uhuhu

ikan said...

okeh, aku setia menunggu mu di jalan dota!!!

ikan said...

ad promise will be a good passenger when the time come!!