Tuesday 29 June 2010

Piala Donia DuaRibuSeploh

I have been so silence on this as if the World Cup fever has got no significant impact in my daily life when the truth is that our daily schedules 'dictated' by game of the day..

Lucky coz most of the good games were played in the late hours mostly 10pm or 2am...phew

People used to say that I love football because I married one who plays the game...mmm is that so ? I think it's the other way around, I met him because I love football, because aku duk bersidai tepi padang bola and because I can't help but ogling at them footballers running in shorts...in the end ku terjatuh chenta with one. Yes honey..u WERE damn hot in that shorts (sila notice past tense itu haha)

Some said I pretended to love football..erkk pathetic and ego, helloo just because I can tell an offside you don't have to feel threatened. I'm not kinda know-everything-every-player-every-club but yes, I can talk football with my male colleagues in cafe much to amusement of few who thought that I only recognise Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi and other jambu players..Sorry, u got the wrong lady maa...

So back to the fever, as usual we don't stick to particular country everytime but most likely depends on the line-up and their current state of game. We picked our favorite and this year we'll be Germany for me (I've been on their side few times oredi, why ah ??) and Hubby bought 2 jerseys Spain & Germany so I wud take that as a sign hehe. My lunch hours dedicated for nap, our phone was set to buzz at 2am. The fever hasn't reach the max yet. We'll see whether Lahm can bring his team to glory this time around. Ballack who? This game is unpredictable, as you can see Azzurri, the 2006 champion was not even in the group of 16. 

So, which side are you rooting for ?

6 comments:

Mrs.NZ said...

i pick for brasil, argentina n germany too. (tamak takpe kan?).

Hanum said...

aku rasa argentina la... (sekali ghana... hahah who knows!!..)

Tukang Campak said...

Ninie : konpem ko adalah tamak hahaha

Nom : Dlm ati aku pon rasa gitu gak tp tatap filih ghana eh sala..german :P sedihkan jepun kalah penalti huhu

Mrs.NZ said...

kak zie..yeaaaaa..sedih huu T_T..sy support jepun jua. (erkk sy bukan tamak,cuma 'agak' tamak! hehehe.

p/s news: MU ada ura-ura mau beli Honda.yea.....!

Tukang Campak said...

Ninie : 'agak'la *dlm hati* kata tak tamak tapi jepun pun ko sapu..mmm

Ye ada jugak dgr suggestion sbb Honda agak versatile gituh. I suka Honda EX5 jek.

idasm said...

aku tulong duduk sebeloh org hok tengok bola je... hehe...