Thursday 15 November 2007

Progress : Desa Gemilang Phase II Oct' 2007

It was such a torment not to be able to transform your ideas into the real thing. I have so many things in my head. Haii....bila la nak siap ni...dah berkulat2 dah magazine deco aku ni haaa..


Called them yesterday and the latest janji manis : by April 2008 but 'Please call again in Dec to confirm..' cehhh.


Phase 1 owners are getting their key as I type this entry, I hope they will start moving in so that by the time we decided to uproot from Kg Kerdas, the place will be live-able & safer. Laporan terkini dari lensa seorang pemilik rumah x siap :)

1. Jalan depan rumah dah tar up to the end.


2. I hate all the tiangs, we got 4 in that tiny yard. What to do, no other option


3. Backyard to be converted to extended kitchen


4. Ignore the models and look at the stuck doors !! How come ??


5. The worst part. Leaking roof and fungus infested ceiling. Arrgh



No matter what, that house will be ours and I have been paying for it like forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum,

developer told me (En. Azman) that by the end of December or early in January we will get our key.which one is the truth?

anyway, salam ukhuwwah dari jiran sederet...

Tukang Campak said...

Halo jiranku...same row ah ?

I've spoken to Admin, Ati and she said to call again in Dec to confirm the date. No mention about getting the key in Dec. Tapi kalau betul dpt yeeeeeeeeehaa. I won't be moving in so soon.

Nak renovate mana yg patut dulu. You googled and stumbled upon my blog eh ?

Anonymous said...

heheh!!..


my lot no is 26. 5 units from the corner lot. got any latest information about our phase now (Nov)?

Anonymous said...

hi semua..

saya salah seorg pembeli rumah desa gemilang fasa 2..

saya call ati semalam..dia kata serah kunci mgkin bln 3 atau 4 2008