Friday 9 November 2007

The Quest for New Bibik

So now, since our previous bibik, Sutik, declared as non-suitable to be around the kids, we've started our quest to find a new one before 2008. My schedule is in chaos not to mention the house :) hehe.

But the most important reason being, Hanis is having difficulty in Maths (though her exam result is always more than 90%), I want it to be a breeze for her. Kesian tau tgk dia struggle to understand some concepts. And if the $$$ permits, I want her to be in English class as well. She can understand my instructions but she stuttered her answers. We sent her for KUMON trial class and she loves it (Adan too..). So we need somebody to manage her from OUR HOME and prepare her for the class which gonna be 3 times/week. Hannah can stay with her babysitter for a while.

We got 2 options now :

1. Somebody's maid looking for a new job since her employer defaulted on salary for few months. If her passport is still ok we'll hire her and work on her permit or visa.

2. Agency la...what else. Pray pray pray and $$$ kerching...

On the option 1, my opismate ask why the hassle for permit (like the previous one oso). Lots of people using the illegal one a.k.a 'org kosong'. But being me, I just can't. I don't feel comfortable and I don't feel safe. Nak pegi mana2 pun rasa x selamat. Since I always have bibik even during vacation, the more I feel that I need it to be legal. Skemakah aku ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those ada anak kocik, jgn amek illegal ni... jgn sekali2.. sekang ni dh lps raya, shud be easy to get the maid. but all based on luck :) hannah ada chance nk dpt adik ke next year? ahaks...