Wednesday 21 November 2007

Spoilt Breakfast

I went for my fav breakfast of 2 half-boiled egg, 2 roti bakar and kopi kaw this morning. As there was no smaller table available, i chose a table that can sits 6.

When I was in ecstasy sipping my kopi, 3 polis trafik came and occupied the seats next to me. I can't help but to endure listening to their conversation, kecek Kelate somemore.

What made me sick is that they're laughing about how their wives were checking on their hp for any signs of them cheating. Siap bg tips camana x nak wife kantoi. And how to react if the kekasih gelap call while the wife is next to you. And telling how much they spent for Genting trip with the other woman. They gloat and proud for such a wrong reason. And knowing Kel@ntanese, klu bab berlagak memang ayat power, makan ta*k pun nak berlagak. I feel like puking.

Dah la tu, sempat lagi checking on me, ada yg makan selipar ni karang. At least the 3rd guy was showing his 'muka menyampah' to them and from their conversation, he seems to be a good family guy.

I gulped my roti & telur as fast as I can...memang spoil breakfast haku..

3 comments:

Hanum said...

ni mesti kat medan selera depan BJ nih.. ohh how i miss mkn kt citu...

sian kat bebini diorangg... jgn ler hubby kite tergolong dlm kategori jantan mcm nihh... na'uzubillah..

ikan said...

uih...spoilt tul kan....
aku pon ada banyak nyampah ngan polis trafik.....

Tukang Campak said...

Hanum : bukan medan, BJ cafe senirik. Takpe ada org bleh tolong makankan..nyam nyam. Memang rasa nak 'bunuh' je umat2 camtu.

Dd : Klu ckp hush hush takpe la, ni mcm nak announce 1 donia. Ckp ngan member mata dok pandang haku. Pastu tnya dh kawin lom. Bzzz..aku fire jgk derang ni