Friday 28 September 2007

The One Optician in KLCC

Went to KLCC yesterday to get pressie for hubby. Hehe memang x dak unsur2 surprise sebabnya nak kena bwk empunya badan to try on it. Damn expensive, luckily got 20% discount.

While the salesperson working on the bill and packaging. I asked the optician to do an eye test for me, free maaa... since my last prescription was about 3,4 years back. We did the one with the machine and when he spotted that I have a HUGE gap between left & right eyesight, he asked me to do another test, the actual one using those funny looking frame. And to my surprise...the reading for my left eye went...DOWN..yeeeeeha...

The previous one recorded a reading above 300 and yesterday about 275. My right eyesight is near perfect at 75. So, no lazy eye yet.

I hate wearing glasses, only when I need it, like reading something that exceed 50mtr, masa gi conference or training kena la pakai. Due to that he suggested that I use contact lenses. Aiyoh...lagi la leceh and knowing that I will use it on my perfect eye, what for ??

He then said 'No, just for your left eye, single lense. It will cost you about rm60-70 for every 6 month.'. I went like 'Got ah like that one??'

So, how now, brown cow ?

No comments: