Tuesday 11 September 2007

Ikhtiar, Insya Allah

For those who knew my son, they are well aware of how fragile my son's health condition can be. Lately, he was coughing day and night without producing phlegm. Even when he did, takde plak yg tebal2 cuma kahak cair & berbuih. It is a heart wrenching looking at him coughing until he sweats and breathless and sometimes muntah2.

We have tried so many ways (medical & alternative). So today I bought this gamat-based supplement, IMUN0L. I went there to get the one goes by the name GAM0GEN upon friend's recommendation but when I explained my son's condition, he said this is the one for him. Price wise, cheaper than GAMOGEN. I'm willing to try alternative products but not drugs.

So guys, pray for me that this will help at least to stop the cough.

I was told by my colleague & from my googling about one petua, from chinaman. Using the asam kulit limau. Really ah ?? Boleh pakai ke...but again, why not ?? Rendam about 10 pieces of the asam in 1 cup of hot water, put the container's lid on and let it completely cool.

No comments: