Tuesday 11 September 2007

Follow the $$$

Blame it on SOGO Sale

I just HAVE TO buy the handbag to complement my purse. So as a guide, always start small (purse), then gradually move at a bigger scale (handbag) hahahaha. Okay la kot after working for so many years this is my 1st so called DECENT handbag. Kan Ayang kan ??

I went to SOGO again the next day to wrestle with others, in kids department. The long queue started way before 10am. My hubby was not in good health but willing to do it now instead of during puasa. We left Hannah with her babysitter and dragged the other two. Why ? Nobody to look after them and I want to avoid buying stuffs that they are not willing to wear. Since this was the first time we brought the kids along for raya shopping, I adopted a strategy which I think worked well. Prior to 'the battle', I've prepared the list and asked the kids what they want (color, long/short sleeve).

Hubby & kids settled down at the toys area. I just went there & picked everything in few sizes and colors. No basket for me, susah nak move, everything sangkut on my shoulder. Agak2 dah berat, I went back and let them choose. The chosen one will be in the basket with hubby and the process NEED TO BE REPEATED until hubby said 'Banyak lagi ke nak beli ???' kahkahkah.

Less than 2 hours, we're done. Buying 3-4 pairs each of baju raya for 3 kids in SOGO during weekend on (Member's Day somemore) from the box yg dah mcm tong sampah, that was an achievement...Excellent

After that I went to collect my rebate coupon (RM10 for every RM100 spent). You need to have SOGO Card to be able to redeem. I have none, then how do I collect my coupon ? That's a trade secret...Apa susah, I just went to those who queued (normally those yg dah dekat ngan kaunter) and used my sweet charms on them. Ayat paling simple. "Kak, saya x de SOGO Card, akak tolong redeem RMxxx, balance tu combine dgn resit akak, coupon lebih akak ambikla". 100% guaranteed.

But...How do I get into SOGO without card in the 1st place? I flashed my credit card maaa Direct Access, free for life, no string attached. So, who wanna join me for next SOGO spree before December ? I got RM80 coupon to spend.

1 comment:

idasm said...

ko nyer trade secret zie... cayalah...