Saturday 23 April 2011

Senangnya dalam hati...

There's few more yet-to-read books left on the rack, so trip to Bo0kXcess is sumthing that I'm very very much looking foward to. When my boifren said let's go to Amc0rpMall, mcm kera dapat bunga excitednya...

His 0akley need some tweak done and it should not cost us anything, it's FOC. But we came home few hundreds poorer. Books books and books for me and the kids. Few aeroplane models for the big boy and a new sunglasses for me :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to my book loot, since it's WorldBookDay, BookXcess offered more discount on the already discounted price. Yippee yay yay. I got 2 large print hardcover JeffreyArcher @RM34.90. Hmm since when plak aku baca this genre ye ?



And few more books to teman me for another few months, I'll wait for next BigBadWolf to get more.



I'm currently on StiegLarsson 1st book, buku yg dah lunyai dipinjam orang tapi tuannya tak khatam2 lagi hehe.

Once finished I would start KenFollet's 1100++pages...then only i'll touch the jewels above.

LalALALALlalalalalalalalalaaas

7 comments:

ikan said...

Mek, apakata kita start berjimat (lebih lagi) dgn tukar2 buku, agak membazir bila dah abis baca terus susun dekat rack and feeling2 mcm library gitu kan. From the last pic saja aku nampak 3 buku aku dah ada... I know, to own books you love perasaannya memang best kan.. but guess what? my no 1 boss dlm jabatan aku pinjam buku citer kat library! sebab tu dia kaya...hahahahahha

amacam? kata nak menabung BAPAK gajah?!

zila said...

ape kata, bg aku kaya dgn bg pinjam sume buku korang yg dh baca tu kat aku.. sbb satu pun aku takde.. hahaha.. aci?

Tukang Campak said...

Dd : Aku buat ngan opismate aku jek. So now, sila publish entry bernama book list dan letak di sebelah kanan blog. TQ Terus rasa jimat rm70 dan tabung BAPAK gajah rasa berat sket.

Zila : Selepas senarai buku siap, sila sebut yg mana mau baca :P

Anonymous said...

i'm more of a collector than a reader, so by ikan's logic i am out of the equation.

guess i'll just keep them for the next 20 yrs and only read them when i'm retired (to alternate between going to the surau of course).

Lili Chong said...

wahhh rose, you have time to read that stack of books, with your OA, kids and all? *gulps*

ikan said...

Bab nak menyenarai tu yg malassss. Hehe. Will do time rajin utk PnZila:)
Zus, baca sambil layan rokok gulung! Coolness!

Tukang Campak said...

nitzus: I'm part here and part there, as I collect & read. Courtesy of my dad's gene. Still reading Hamka's books like over and over..ikan's logic is with purpose coz we have bigger plan *grin*

LiLi: dear, I have to it to keep me insane :P

Dd: oklah, nxt visit to kajang, i'll just ransack ur bookshelves