Thursday 23 October 2008

Errk Part II

Hahha...someone who is not reading my blog said that I MADE UP the number, I'm beauty conscious ala2 vain gitu until they saw 58 displayed on the scales. I told you, my concerns are real...(they don't see me beyond my gedobos baju kurung and the fact that I've stopped wearing casual 4 quite sometimes)

Why am I so worried about the extra kg ??

Because I'm money conscious

I have to BUY new stock of baju kurung and formal wear to office.
I have to BUY new jeans and blouse and shirts for casual wear.
I even have to BUY new sets of b*a and g-st*ings, it's not cheap ok.
I have to BUY a new wardrobe to put the new stuffs in as I don't think I will throw away the old one

So, why should I waste my limited moolah to buy stuffs that I already have but can't fint into.

Another thing is, I have a TOURNAMENT in few weeks time (Dd, ko join tak ? kat UKM). If I don't get to my normal usual self, I'll be damn. Paling takut kena buli ngan coach !! Huhu. This event cuma once a year so, I would normally plump up myself after the tournament only to kelam-kabut in getting fit before it convenes again next year. Cuma this year tahap plump tu terlebih sudah...

As you know, crash diet is dangerous and it won't work on me. My body can read the hungry pangs and slows down my metabolisme level. I need carbo as I'm still breasfeeding. So I'll stick to my usual my lime, less sugar and less carbo diet. Need to stock up the usual foodstuffs. No more nasik lemak lauk ayam/paru and teh ais in the morning. Itu DAILY BREAKFAST aku yek (dlm hati..patutla). To geng breakfast, don't worry..lunch as usual hehe

Started on Monday and by now I'm down to 56. That's normal, it's all water not the fat yet. 3-5kg of stubborn fat in 3 weeks sounds impossible but if coupled with training session..boleh la kot, I've been doing this for 7 years...cumanya, bila masa aku nak turun training nih ? Team manager dh email soh turun dah dpt time off pun..

The most important thing, drink A LOT OF WATER, I mean A LOT...to flush. Simple thing yet so hard...Coz I don't drink plain water (except during confinement).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

caya la zie.. keep it up!!! aku nyer susu byk kurang aku rasa sbb aku la ni tgh ganti posa...

Anonymous said...

Zie,

Aku pun tgh berdiet la ni. Target 48kg from 54kg, La ni baru 51kg. Eat less carbo, lot's of water (3L daily - punya lah liat nak buat nih) and more fibre and buah. hihi

Tukang Campak said...

Ezz : beloh kiri aku very little, tp right side end of day still full, sometimes engorge. Aku tgh bloody mary pahni baru start gati.

Yusmi: yea yea..ada geng. Good work. Jom turun b'sama2. Aku mmg byk mkn buah as snack sbb perut dah biasa membuntat, in between meals tu sgt m'cbr so aku standby fruits la.

ya2 said...

zie,

aku pon mcm ko la.malas nk beli segala stok bju kurung le hapa segala bila bdn da mengembang.tpi terpaksa gak aku membelinya sbb malas nk berdiet.haha..

ohh menu sarapanmu serupa dgn ku, nasi lemak, ayam goreng plus teh ais.ya allah bestnya zie........

PerantauSepi1306 said...

hehehehehehe aku sowang je blum diet lagiks.. .alasan.. malassssss.... ;D selamat mendietkan diri zie! aahhhhhh the vision of nasi lemak and oily sambal goes down the throat together with the paru, bergedel and such.. yummmmssssss imagine the taste... ekekekekeke ;p