Thursday 16 October 2008

BEWARE !! Shuzzzz Ahead

These boxes have played their role as my footrest, placed under my workstation. Lately, I noticed that it has started to occupy quite serious number of square feet because I kept on hitting it with my roaming legs...ouch !

It is also a mess whenever I need to find a pair to match with my baju kurung-of-the-day. Vincci box with Sach sandal inside while my Jimmy Choo Scholl boxes are empty. So, quite a task for me to rummage whenever I have an important meeting to attend or whenever I feel like dressing up.

Last year I saw a shoe in a clear box somewhere and I think it's genius until I saw the $$ tag. 1setan is selling at rm49 PER BOX. Aiyoh...die la, that kind of box pun ridiculously priced. Apada...terus terbantut niat murni aku.

But then, after the latest incident where I hit the boxes and all of it went rumbling and shoes scattered under my table, I need to do something. Me being the cheapskate creative mind...bought another version of clear box, very very the cheap...tadaaaaaa...kotak hantaran at rm2.40 per box. I saved RM699 for 15 boxes..err I think I need another 4 or 5 for my comfy sandals at home. Don't forget the ventilation ye..shoe need to breathe oso. Just punch a few holes on the sides.

Kata org it doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

Oopppss ooppss..by releasing this pix, I can foresee that my 'sponsorship' for shoe-pping will be reduced further. Biasa la, kekunun very mithali wifey, nak beli apa2 calling2 dulu. Klu tukang sponsor approve swipe kad emas, klu sendrik munya bajet swipe kad koning haha. Biasanya bajet aku klu beli kasut gedix2 yg kat vincc1, n0se.

Tapi kan dlm byk2..yang ini jugak aku sayang & lenjan dengan jayanya...rasanya dh dkt 5 tahun kot selipar jepun bata aku ni...I loike...

Note : Aku ada byk kasut tapi yang peliknya aku TAKDE color yang paling common, yang paling senang match ngan mana2 baju...cream / offwhite. Nape ek ? Mmm..Dd..your PEDAL is WORKing fine kan ? (Ayat cryptic tuh, sila decrypt ye..)

5 comments:

edrina said...

zie.. cantek2 kasut kau..dan tinggi2 la heels dia.. aku tak berani pakai ekekeke.. dan tak reti pun nak jalan bila pakai.. aku rasa aku tak stable hahahha

Anonymous said...

Zie, dlm byk2 kasut aku rasa aku suke kasut BAJA mu itu... nk copy boleh? bg tau aku mana nk dpt benda tu...

Kopi Suam said...

zie bjak lah kamu..dan sungguh aku kagum dengan koleksi kasut2 mu itteww..high heel belaka.

PerantauSepi1306 said...

umangaiiiii kasut hang ka kedai kasut... ekekekeke.. aku nyer standard bata je lor... jimat tau... ;p

Tukang Campak said...

Ed & Zira : Aku yang cinonet ni memerlukan ketinggian sikit, baru org perasan kat opis. Tapi sejak2 x kuar audit onsite nih cam jarang plak pakai hehe.

Zila : aku tgk dh takde jual lagi dh

Sydde : Sandal bata tetap di hati. Anakku dan koleksi bubblegummers hehe