Thursday 13 March 2008

I feel sooooooooooo bad

I lost my focus today

I have 1 sick kid who was discharged yesterday
I have 1 sick mother-in-law, who can't even get herself up this morning

Yet, here I am, in the office. None of us can take leave. Me and hubby are holding the fort in the office. My Sis-IL just came back from 2-weeks medical leave and my BIL is working shift.

All them kids now with Hannah's babysitter. And mak should be ok since aboh is around. but still, I feel so bad. No, I'm not just feeling bad, I'm bad.

3 comments:

Hanum said...

Iskk... sabar lah, must be very hard being caught in this situation. Be strong ok?... Insyaallah, everything's gonna be ok.

tapi aku tetap muskel... amende yg important sgt lah kat office tu... bukan ke AO and AI ader??!.

ikan said...

zie, adan baru discharged semalam ker?
hajah ton sakit apa? kit cab dia dah siap?
sabo...you're not superwomen remember?

Tukang Campak said...

Num, I'm holding the fort, AO on leave, Mai cuti bersalin, AI keje dia pun x cukup tgn, dia jaga Admin side.

Adan baru discharged, lama siot kat spital. Hjh Ton sakit pinggang & paha, x leh bangun langsung. Kit cab x siap2 lagi, tokey masuk spital gak !!

Huhu ye..aku bukan superwoman.