Sunday 9 March 2008

I did it...GE2008

Despite the chaotic schedules in our household, I did what I'm suppose to do. On my way to APSH, I made a brief stop to exercise my right as a registered voter in SKGS.

Weeks before, Hanis kept on lobbying ' Jangan lupa undi BN tau...' while Adan kept on singing the song 'Undilah...PAS' hahaha macam la paham. I voted for those who can serve the community. I'm not tied to any party, I will go for personality & credibility. The ONLY thing that we got from the previous YB is a newly-tarred road about 2 days before the BIG day. I don't even recognise him when he greeted us at pasar malam though his father-in-law just lives few doors away.

Hannah went with me into the cubicle and witnessed the process of 'buang undi'. All in all...WE DID IT (except for Babah, who was 1,2 minutes too late).
The result was shocking but that should be a wake-up call and as an auditor, I like the check & balance thingy.

No comments: