Wednesday 5 March 2008

The Forgotten 7th Anniversary...

Bukan....bukan wedding anniversary tau...

1 Mac 2008 - masuk 7 tahun, aku keje kat SINI. Syukur Alhamdulillah atas segala rezeki yang dilimpahkan-Nya, aku rasa this is the place for me for years to come. Yes, I'm not ambitious, I'm not high-career woman. That's just me. I'm paid to do what I'm suppose to do. Tapi takde la sampai buat ala-kad je kan. Performance-wise, so far very promising (wait until end of this year, baru kau tau !!)

I'm staying not so much for the monetary part laa though my current pay is not that bad either. I've got the best medical benefit around for the whole family which will make me think twice, triple or hundred times over to quit. I've got a colleagues who can do some bitching, some shopping, lunching and definitely working together (not necessarily in that order hehe).

Happy 7th Anniversary to me and Kijang.

No comments: