Sunday 9 March 2008

Adan is SICK

I'm currently posting from foldable bed in room 654 of Ampang Puteri while my sick boy, curling next to me is trying to shut his eyes. He refused to sleep on his bed tonight. Sigh...

Yeah, Adan is back in Ampang Puteri, he was admitted on Thursday after coughing whole night until his throat bleeds. You can hear him breathing few feets away, like Darth Vader. The last time we were here was in 2004, so this is considered a relapse. We have no choice but to let them set the drip line because of his weight, 15kg++. They took it off after 2 days of close monitoring on his diet. After rounds of medication & physios, the paediatrician is considering an x-ray tomorrow after her morning check. I hope we don't need that.

Generally he's improving but whenever he coughs you know how bad it is inside his lungs. The phlegm refused to leave. Hopefully we can go back by Wednesday. It's been 4-hellish-days watching him like this. Pray for my son's health okay.

I'm so grateful & lucky for having such a hands-on hubby during time like this, he was here on 'shift' for the 1st 2-days because I HAVE to be in the office on Friday and now he's babysitting Hanis & Hannah at home. Love you dear...

It sucks when you were asked to come back to office by someone who is fully aware of your situation. I have to abandon my sick child so that somebody can do proper handover before going to vacation. Ever heard of e-mail & handphone ?? Yeah...sad, frustated, go to hell with the rating, as if I've never done any good before. I WILL & HAVE to be back on Wednesday, so hubby will take charge again. Feel like crying.
Update : After few SMSs and e-mails, I don't have to be in office Tuesday morning. Alhamdulillah. Finally.

No comments: