Friday 25 January 2008

Peeping Toes !!

Yesterday, while 'belek'-ing some jeans and also grabbing few stuffs from Cold Storage KLCC, I made my way to HP boutique to feast my shoe-fetish-eyes. Saja tgk2 as part of retail therapy

I've been eyeing this pair for more than a year, but the price was a wee bit expensive for a slingback peep-toe, even the normal 10% discount won't justify. Cam gila talak, I will try this pair EVERY single time I went to any HP outlet, ntah apa2...

Yesterday, it became MINE hahaha lucky me....it was on 30%, this is the last new pair in size 5. So no need to angkat the display one.

It really worth the waiting, I thought I would never be able to own this.

5 comments:

Hanum said...

hhhmmm... nice... i like!
btw, congratulations on ur 'superhandsome' bonus and increment (oohh.. sesungguhnye aku jeles...) and my big condolence on Hanises tortise and ur fav movie star (ohh... kurang dah lah sorang mamat hensem atas muka bumi nih...)

Tukang Campak said...

esoknya terus pakai hahaha bonus ku sudah tinggal half tapi bulan ni sedar diri sket, ko x kan x dapat langsung ??...increment menareks tapi alangkah bestnye junior2 with >3k in just few months in BNM. Ye betul,tggl la beberapa kerat jejantan utk cuci mata..

Unknown said...

CUCI MATA!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.