Wednesday 2 January 2008

Skecher$ oso no good

During our bookshopping trip, I checked out $kechers outlet for my rubber sandal, Calies and to my disappointment, no sparkles, no love at 1st sight for me. The color was a bit 'kusam' compared to the one published online and the rubber was not as comfy as Cr0cs though the tag shown RM139. Not worth it at all.

Earlier, when I was doing my grocery shopping at C4, I spotted the pirated-version of Calies, like Cr0cs la kan, melambak2 kat Gi@nts/C4/kedai kasut Ah Meng. Malaysian ni memang bagus la bab2 ni. I've tried it on, it's comfy and the price ?? RM25.90 !! That's not even 20% of the original one.

So, why not..as long as it serves the purpose, while 'teman'ing my MIL to buy curtain on Saturday, I snapped one (since they have no bright colors, I picked my favorite kusam color la). I'll lanyak this pirated-Calies sampai lunyai then only I'll get my Mary Jane. So, no mak buaya for the time being.

Testimony as of today : I liiikee

No comments: