Tuesday 18 December 2007

Where’s my Crocs ? No ? Then ?

Way back, I had a conversation with Dd on the numerous accidents related to the supercomfy Crocs sandal and recently, the other friend Eline forwarded the articles again. I told Dd that I may not be buying it for the kids walaupun hati tergetik2 hahaha. Tapi, keinginan aku x dapek di tahan lagi. I will just make sure that they stand within the line on escalator. That’s all you need to do. It can happen to any flip flops or rubber sandal, not specific to original Crocs only. So the story today goes like :

After our trip to Aquaria, we went to Parkson to get a new comfy sandal for Hanis & Hannah since their sneakers & sandal dah x muat lagi dah…Hanis sandal lasted for almost 3 years, memang worth buying…until her toes now dah terjulur keluar hehehe Adan has got his sandal replaced recently, similar to Along (same with Iman tiny sandal !!)


sungguh tinggi pokok itu..

As usual, both yang kami dok berkenan from Adidas takde saiz. Pastu , mulut gatal tanya Hanis “Nak sandal ‘boya’ tak ??’. This time she said YES huhu mati laaa because dah few times survey kat Ikano & Parkson, no size. Sapa soh gatal tanya. We didn’t buy any from Parkson. We then proceeded to Isetan just to have a look at other brands, and voila..they just added Crocs into their range and they have both colors and all sizes available. So babah was poorer by RM119 without the Jibbitz. Adan showed no interest at all.


Hanisnyer new sandal, pink lagi...

The next day, while babah zooming in his go-kart at S.Alam Circuit. Me, my SIL and the baggage went for Jibbitz hunting at Ikano. Unfortunately, their stock was low but better than the one in KLCC, so we just make do with whateva that they have. Upon exiting, the only boy suddenly throwing tantrum and making sad faces. Ingatkan dia marah sbb kitorang masuk another shop (he’s the very very anti-shop-hopping). When I saw that he’s genuinely sad and even cry crocodile tears ;) I relented. Made a quick call to banker aka hubby. So there goes another pair of Crocs from the shelf. As expected, he will not choose anything but RED. In the end, I knew why he wants it so much, they have got a PIRATE Jibbitz !! Argghhhh yeah he’s still into the robot thingy and pirate stuffs.

And me ?? I’ve tried both Alice, rubber & suede (it looks nice on your feet, Dd). It does feel comfy but after few rounds walking around the outlet, I can start feeling a pressure on my little toes (dah tau kaki kembang lagi mau pakai kasut narrow front). That’s the end of my Crocs hunting. Mary Jane is the ultimate one, tapi dgn badanku yang rendang & kasut yg dompok begitu, I will look like…10kg heavier. So now no choice, move to my 2nd choice, sporty side : Skechers.

3 comments:

Hanum said...

hahah... sian wa tgk muke adan tension berkerut... kena posing kat pokok xmas.... lom dpt kasut crocs la tu!

Tukang Campak said...

Adan tu memang, klu jalan ngan dia memang dia x bagi masuk kedai mana2 kecuali kedai toys, apatah lagi nak cuba2 kat fitting room, tu muka berkerut nak balik la tu..

ikan said...

nanti lepas ibu dpt skechers boleh amek gambo family buaya.
eh, my alice dah comot....sakan akak lanyak!! cuti xmas baru ni lanyak lagi, melecet lagi! aci? menci tak?