Monday 10 December 2007

The Aquaria Virgins - 8 Dec 2007

Both me and hubby are virgin to Aquaria until recently.

This visit was Hanis 4th and 2nd for Adan. 1st educational visit for Hannah. She freaked out but behaved throughout the journey.


Apa2 pon soru duluuu...

Tengok muka Hannah...hehe

Currently, you can experience the Endau Rompin rain forest. Mula2 masuk cam rumah hantu hahaha I tried to be a good visitor, switching-off my flash but the blogger-in-me just can't resist the temptation. But trust me, I didn't use it on animals and for the 1st time I can test the Aquarium feature in my Ixus, guite good.


Tarantula...

The hiding geckos..

Lionfish

We went thru the underwater tunnel twice, magnificent. Managed to catch the feeding session, tapi shark x layan pon hahaha kenyang lagi tu. This is the best part of Aquaria, moving walkway plak tu, tapi me the paparazzi mana bleh move, lari fokus, tapi terpaksa tahan2 je la sbb ramai gak org. Hubby was so excited and I know he will try to get his diving licence next year. Lepas renovate umah ye yang....


Wow...dah 4 kali masuk pun still wooww

The ship wreck

We may pay them a visit again if they feature something really worth the ticket (rm100++ for 5 of us, Hannah free la). That doesn't count the $$ we have to fork out for the souvenirs, relatively cheap and cute. They sell nice t-shirt for kids.


Just nice, masa shark melintas

BTW, the Arapaimas is truly truly gigantic for a freshwater fish. Rasa cam dlm movie, ngeri pon ada

No comments: