Friday 28 December 2007

Shopaholic and her bags

Yeah, I will not buy any bag for the next 4 years hahaha ye lah tu.

Last few weeks, I saw my colleague sporting Liz Claiborne handbag, with matching purse. It is the one that I've been looking for and about to post the pic to get Aju in LA to buy for me during X'mas sale. Apalagaaa...

Rather than menyusahkan Aju, I just e-mailed this lady, Lin who's staying in Michigan to do it for me. I know the ori price must be much2 cheaper but kesian la plak Aju nak mencari kan ??

Semalam, Hanis called saying I got a present and whether she can open it up. I said we'll do it together. To my surprise, my handbag came in a very nice gift-box, red with teddy bears from Lovely Lace , I think. I liiike.

I like this set the best, tukang sponsor pun happy. Nota : Beg ini ditaja oleh suami kesayangan saya. Sekian terima kasih.

The handbag is nice and roomy but what what I like most is the one below, you can use it as a wristlet, clutch or sling, both handles are detachable. It came in a nice packaging as well, perfect for gift.

The other bags that I received earlier :

Liz Multicolor Sling

Liz Mosaic Sling (for my SIL)

Aigner tote with free Aigner make-up pouch (converted to baby bag)

She did include a few free gifts : 2 scarfs and Victoria Secret eye-shadow. Now, Dd, give me the Shopaholic book, I can't feel good when there's 'guilt' building inside.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the LC multicolor sling. How much u bought it?

Tukang Campak said...

Yang tu offline ek, sbb dah janji ngan seller x disclose price (price given on individual basis)

But the very2 cheap lah. For now no stock available, tapi boleh book.

ikan said...

sekali membeli borong satu kedai kah? jelessssssssss
nak wallet lelaki...nak wallet lelaki....tanyakan yek...
(ni la isteri saleha..tetapps ingat laki! aci? ) euuwwwww!

ikan said...

sudah dapat manyak beg sudah tak mau hapdetkah?

sudah habiskah membaca?

senyap2 ni bercutikah?