Tuesday 17 April 2007

Lost and Found - lesson learnt

Jenuh baca paper, citer pasal the-SOGO-missing-kid. At last he was found, somewhere in Sentul. Not found actually, somebody returned him.

I was talking to my hubby saying that something is not right esp. looking at the shaved head and their claim that the boy contracted chicken pox while in their care. Secara logik, mana scars ? Kenapa x hantar balai dah tau budak hilang, takkan neighbors x notice. The auditor-minded of me started to form a conspiracy theory. Mesti something wrong. The next day news, the couple were arrested. I had my chance to tell the hubby....Told you !!

All in all, the couple could be a sindiket pengemis or whatsoever, but they saved the boy's life once i.e. when he tried to cross the road and they returned the kid. Ignore that, it is now a police case. What I like to mention here is that, who should be blamed ? SOGO ? DBKL ? for not putting enuff camera ? or the neighbors who took it easy. NOOOOOOOOOO

It is THE FATHER who selfishly left the boy on his own so that he can try a new shirt in the fitting room. YES, he is the one, but I'm not so evil to the point of sending an SMS to say 'Serve you right !!'. But he paid the price !!

Aku x nak riak sbb takut Allah kenakan ujian yang sama, Nauzubillah. But I always make sure the kids are with me even when I need to pee, if the cubicle is big enuff !! Some people said, oveerr !! Yes, I'd prefer people saying that rather than losing my kids. So what if the jamban is too small ? No choice, have to leave them outside and ask them to stand in front of the door so that I can see their feet. And Along being paranoid as I am will always make sure that the brother is within range..."Adaaaaaan, nanti ibu x nampak kaki kita !!" hehe true story maa..that will only work if the kids are 3yo and above. FYI, PLUS hi-way (Tapah) has got a family and child cubicle. One huge cubicle and the child one is so cute with a tiny bowl and lowered mini-sink.

When babah or bibik need to visit the jamban, dalam hati, luckily I got the baby in the sling, so I have 2 free hands to cuff the tiny struggling hands trying to break free. One more thing, starts early on the trolley, you'll be surprised that I managed to keep my kids IN the shooping trolley until now, they're 7 and 5. If they want to be out then they need to cling on the side of the trolley, not easy...so they end up inside the trolley again. Believe me, consistency pays. Don't ever let them out, even ONCE. But the downside : You need 2 trolleys during groceries shopping.

No comments: