Friday 13 April 2007

e-Failing

What was that ? the first 4 character can carry 2 meaning i.e. a direct translation from fail = file or it can be taken as pure as ‘gagal’.

It is funny that the service provider are the one who are not ready. Normally the stupid user a.k.a t@xpayers are the one who are not tech savvy enuff to embrace new way of doing things.

Now, with less than 20 days to go, I have no choice but to torture my lil fingers to write down my SG no. on every single page of the form. And thinking about my love hate relationship with all thing numbers can simply turn me green blue and black.

To realize that we have to endure all those torture in order to SEDEKAH our hard earned money to be spent by the gomen on things which has no benefit to you is totally unbelievable.

Come on la, don’t preach about the public RESPONSIBILITIES when you’re failing in everyway. Don’t tell me to tweak my PC for the thousandth times. It just fail and to say that my PC is failing on me also not a valid reason. I have everything in place, the damn cert whatnot. I'm not that stupid to the point of not knowing where to do the setting on my browser. You're the one who limit it to IE when I have Mozilla, Netscape and the whole gang.

Stop bitching and submit your form la babe….hehe

No comments: