Wednesday 23 May 2007

I'm leaving on a jetplane....

"I don't know when I'll be back again.."

Agaknya tulah yang bibik kesayangan aku tengah nyanyi. Ceh !! macam la dia pandai nyanyi omputeh hehe but that's what we have to face. She's leaving, the AirAsia ticket that cost us rm214 is the proof. Date printed : 31 May 2007 12:40pm KL-Surabaya. Huwaaaaaaaa...

We have to let her go...she failed her 2nd FOMEMA medical check-up due to a suspected pneumonia. Dr said that don't bother to appeal unnecessarily. Ye lah tu...you don't know how superb my bibik is...we are willing to spend our $$ to treat her, even if we have to do it at Gleaneagles Hospital.

Luckily, my sister just started her long semester break, so she'll be my backup...but after 3 days, I don't think she can handle the brood esp. Hannah the Bamboo Flower (mana ntah abang dia dpt nama ni). Ada harapan nak kena outsource kat mak while waiting for the new bibik. Back to square one, now...I've got to cook in advance, I've to handwash the school uniforms, scrubbing the bath and playing with the mop and broom and bla bla bla. Berlagak plak...mcm la x pernah buat...nampak gaya cita2 aku nak maintain vogue kat umah mcm x brp nak jadik je hehe

We plan to compensate her with a bonus, paid air ticket, something for the parents as well as the kids. Even that much is too small compared to what she had given us during our short partnership in managing the household.
Anyway, this entry is dedicated to my dear bibik, SUTIK, we love you so much, eventhough you're not perfect but for us you deserve the award of Superb Bibik. Thank you very much for treating the kids like your own, cooking us a good food, and even strecthing your help to my in-laws. I'll miss our urut2 session.

No comments: