Tuesday 17 April 2007

Restoring the childhood memories

Everytime balik kampung, aku mesti belek album gambar lama2 tgk aku zaman kecik2 dulu dgn kulit yg mcm 'anak kel**ng' pastu gigi rongak, sure gelak sorang2. My dear hubby was a bit unlucky because he only got a few pix of himself when he was a child. Nevertheless, the most precious is the classic pose of him on his tummy a la kedai gambar dolu2 punya style. And for me, I knew where exactly the cam-wh0re genes came from hehe.

Now, we're lucky to have all things digital. Everything can be captured and replayed, reproduced and whateva-re-lah. But ONE thing is not. Your kids creativities on HARD PAPER. All the conteng-contengs, kiddy-handwritten are all on paper, right ? or walls @#$%&. When Hanis was a baby, I didn't think much of her artworks, everything went to the bin. But when she started her preschool, I realised that I shud have kept and framed it for the sake of memory. So, I ended up having stacks of her artworks in my tiny lil house. Out of desperation I came up with a space saving option.

HOW ? Use the digicam to capture it, just keep those which is too sentimental to throw and turn the rest to digital version. I did, so this is some of the artworks that I managed to freeze.

Hanis said that she has a dark skin like mine hence the color of the face. While Adan who fancy all things PINK will always come up with a brighter version.

So, whaddaya think ? Am i genius or what, no ??

No comments: