Tuesday 9 October 2007

My Sparkles Project

Bertemankan my ever so loyal Pensonic oven, I made MY OWN kuih raya in MY KITCHEN this year. It's not that I never made any before, but all this while, me my MIL & SIL will do it together at their house and using Europa oven. We'll berkampung during weekend and make all the kuih 'wajib'...baulu, makmur, mazola, loyang.

This year, tgn aku gatal nak buat sendiri. Imagine having to rush ke depan belakang sbb nursing anak dara sorang tu. Patah pinggang aku...dah la risau takut tertido sama, mau berasap oven 'canggih' aku tu.

It took me few days (night shift ma...) to finish it off in stages, I still have 1 full container of the cookies. I made the cookies on Sunday, and last night I worked on the topping, I went to bed after 4am only to finish HALF of it. Yang, thanx for shredding the choc bar.

Presenting to you...my Havana Sparkles

No comments: