Thursday 27 May 2010

Watch out !! Delayed entry ahead !!

Baca balik title post aku teringat2 ayat Red Queen dlm movie Alice...'Off with their heeaaaaads!!'

I've uploaded another 2 delayed entries which were backdated to it's original date instead of publishing it as my entry. There will be more and more coz I found lots of draft entries which I think deserve to survive and get its own space in my blog.

Sila la kelik jika mahu baca, jika tidak mahu pun tidak apa :P

Jalan-jalan Langkawi - Jan 2010

Ronda2 Sabah - April 2010

Sekianlah sahaja, hingga jumpa lagi.

Note : Tomorrow morning, off to Bandung for the weekend sans hubby & kids. My 1st leisure trip without them. We'll see how guilty I will be wakakaka apa2pun aku juta-jutawan hahahahaha (gelak pun harus jutawan juga)

1 comment:

zila said...

wah... ni shopping sakan la yek.. so entry bandung bila mau keluar?