Thursday 23 April 2009

Sudah berjaya, tapi...sikiiit je lagi...bleh ?

There's a lot of going-ons in my life now but I have no time to sit and blog about it.

Just to update on the progress of my mission to reduce my weight/BMI to a healthty level. I thot I've nailed it when the scale's showing...

53.5kg

sometimes 54.5 due to food & drink consumption. So I was thinking of maintaining and slowing down on the gym routines.

But after further consultation and looking at the body measurement print-out (hehe buat free kat kedai jual alat2 kesihatan). I have to reduce another 3.9kg because...

my body FAT % = 30% !!!!

Abg kedai yg ada muscle tu ckp...dah dlm range healthy sbnrnya tp skewed towards overweight. Reduce sikit lagi so dia jadik dlm range 20 - 27%.

Goods news, I've achieved the BMI target. Yay !! Gambor baru lom ambik sbb dh dkt 1 week x pi gym hehe . So now..the vain-ness in me started to kick-off...if u can get this far from (62kg - 59kg - 57kg - 53kg) than why not go all the way to 48kg ? Hahaha that's clearly not motivated by health reason anymore.

6 comments:

idasm said...

Zie... Dr 62 ke 53 .... Wah cayalah , ida giler respect , tabik spring punya... Jeles plak aku rasa .. Nak kna berguru ni ... Haha. Tahniah3. Tak sabar nak tgk imej barumu ... Hehe

Yusmi said...

Go , go , go Zie.. Yeay... (sorak ala-ala cheerleader)

Tukang Campak said...

Ida & Yusmi : TQ TQ...semangat nih ada supporter hehe

Bila suda rilek2 nanti kuberikan tips ye. Very2 challenging lah this time. Almost nak give-up 1/2way dah.

Hanum said...

Wah... congrats la hakaaaakkk.. amat memberangsangkan!!!...
Kalu 48 tak nampak keding sgt ke nanti?... 50-51 just nice kot??.. hehee... let's be healthy and pretty :)

PerantauSepi1306 said...

;D wink wink....
make sure i don't catch ya at cafe consuming.... ;p

Tukang Campak said...

Hanum : 48 is my previous and most ideal weight hehe tapi ni mcm dh seminggu stuck ni...sbb mkn x sukat dh.

Sydde : Apa kata kita mkn sama2 ? Ko ingat aku diet b'lpr ke..? Nehi, cannot weh nanti pitam2 hehe