Saturday 9 May 2009

Selamat Ulangtahun ke-7, Adan

My keding son is now 7 :)

No matter how challenging it was or it gonna be, ibu and babah will be there for you. Thinking of all the pain that you have been through and the fact that you rarely shed a single tear even when they poked a giant needle or when they pushed 10-20ml of drugs into your body every few hours for so many years..it made me realise that you're actually stronger than me. I don't know how you can cope with all that...

Thank you Allah for the gift, for giving us this boy. This sweet dimpled smile boy. Ahh..that dimple brought me back to the moment when you were juz 3 days old and I thought I hadn't had a chance to kiss you before the surgery, the moment when the nurse noticed me and held the OT door with her legs, the moment when you suddenly opened you big eyes and smiled at me showing that dimples of yours, the moment the nurses cried with me when I can't kiss you coz there's too many tubes and I can't tiptoe with my c-sec scar, the moment that was carved deeply in my heart, it won't get erased.

Being able to see you growing-up, cheeky, sneaky and sometimes rasa nak aje 'bagi'...all the ups and down. That's priceless.

Happy birthday Adan, love you. Nak siku ke ? hahaha

8 comments:

edrina said...

Happy Birthday Adan!! Semoga sentiasa dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik & dilindungi Allah selalu. Amin.

idasm said...

happy besday Adan... dari Auntie Ida... dh besar dah yea... sekejap aje masa berlalu...

zie... aku dh tukar add blog... aku rasa mu buleh fikir r nape kan... hehe... walau aku sayang giler ngan word "hati berbisik" tu.. tp nok wak gane... mu aje yg paham....

http://hadiahdaripadahati-idasm.blogspot.com

ezz said...

eppy birthday adan..

Hanum said...

sampai nangis aku membayangkan bila baca 2nd paragraph tu.... huhuhuhuuu...

both mommy and son are evenly very strong indeed....

Happy Birthday Adan... moga menjadi anak yg soleh...

PerantauSepi1306 said...

Happy Birthday Adan!!! Semoga menjadi anak yang terbaik di dunia dan akhirat buat kedua ibu bapamu...

ikan said...

happy bday Adan...
keep on smiling!! besar nanti pergi gym kasi kembang otot...hehehehe

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

happy birthday adan!! The strength comes from the unconditional love between you & your mom.. The love comes from the feeling of needs between you & your mom..Semoga menjadi anak yg soleh!

Tukang Campak said...

Dear friends, thanx for all the wishes, I'll let him browse thru or maybe reply to your comment walopon dah terlambat hehe

Amin Amin Amin