Monday 23 March 2009

Hey you...yes, you, the other stupid lamb

Hahaha

Teman bersekongkol muahahaha...

I don't mind sharing HIM though he's now permanently 'at your side'. You can take McAvoy in full version since I'm still stuck with the Last K1ng of Sc0tland, yeah his bleeding face on his way out of Uganda...yet to see At0nement.

Frenz...my last entry has got nothing to do with Dd, I was talking about someone that NONE of you knew personally, not someone in our circle. But...lawak la the timing of both entries...

With that entry, we're now officially sharing the 'pemangkin'.

4 comments:

ikan said...

siut jek tepek gambo nie.......
cair... cair....

Tukang Campak said...

Sajek je tepek kecit2 sbb aku tau hang sure dah ada versi ori hahaha intai Rob jap, nk blah gi audit dah..di sana nanti sure perasaan akan hampeh sampai ptg.

Kopi Suam said...

yeaahhh that's what I mean la zie...mangkin...

but sorry I'm not sekongkol dengan korang about "mangkining" this guy...heheh hehe

PerantauSepi1306 said...

hmmm awat cek tengok mcm high jer mamat nie ... ekekekeke